Saturday, September 17, 2011

Greet the Day.

Good morning starshine! The Earth says, "Hello!" ♪

I'm 138.7 this morning. I lost next to nothing but that's because I didn't do anything yesterday.

today will be better.

I'm fasting today because my texting buddy Evie is on day 10 of the ABC diet, so I'm showing my support :)
Also today I'm going to get stuff done! I'm going to do the readings I've been procrastinating on, I'm going to go for a walk, I'm going to wash the bathroom, and I'm going to see if there's ANYWHERE on campus that I can pick up a fashion magazine.

Which reminds me! I've decided that every time I lose 5 pounds (so 135.0, 130.0, 125.0 etc) I'll do a thins post! And do I ever have a lot of thins! :)

I'm going to try to be at 136.0-136.9 for Monday, so wish me luck!

thinthinthin, i want to be thin.

Have an excellent Saturday! xoxo

♥♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment