Sunday, September 25, 2011

Morning!

Gooooood morning! :)

Weighed in at 135.1 that means tomorrow equals fooood, and equals my very first thinspo post! :D are you as excited as I am!?!?

This is my plan for the next two weeks (until I leave campus for Thanksgiving):

  • monday: pita (280 cal)
  • tuesday: fast with Evie (day 20 of her ABC diet)
  • wednesday: salad
  • thursday: salad
  • friday: KAPPA ROLL! (if I'm at 130)
  • saturday/sunday: fast
  • monday: salad
  • tuesday: salad
  • wednesday: salad
  • thursday: fast!

My goal is to be at 128 by the time I get to Grannie's house. That'll be a new low weight for me! :D It also give me leverage room, because I'll probably gain over that weekend... :/

I hope it all works out!

Think thin lovlies! xoxo

♥, Mint.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you get to your all-new low weight, that's always a good feeling :) And it sounds like you're going to-- good luck.

    P.S. What kind of salads do you eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Keep it up! Good luck with your plan. I hope you get to a new LW.

    ReplyDelete