Thursday, September 29, 2011

Loss of Inspiration.

Ugh.

134.0 this morning. Oh well, it's to be expected. I DID HELLA GOOD ON MY PSYCH TEST THOUGH! +A!

That's basically where the positiveness ends actually... :/

I wasn't planning on eating today even though I originally was planning to eat. Well... I ate. fml.

I had a fruit bowl AND half a peach. Was it good? Meh. Did I feel full? Meh. Did I want more? YUP. Did I feel guilty? NOPE. I still want food, I want a PB & J sandwich, I want cheez whiz, I want cookies, and a cinnamon bun, and KD, and a grilled cheese sandwich, and pizza, and pizza pops, and chocolate...

I WANT FOOD.

sometimes i think it'd be easier just to be happy, fat...

LOL, like that's ever going to happen. Ugh, I need inspiration, I feel myself slipping, loosing grip. Will Thanksgiving be a disaster? I fucking hope not...

Think thin! GIVE ME INSPIRATION xoxo

♥, Mint.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I just read your salad post and it made me want a salad soooo bad. Well over anything else. Can you make a post like that for everyday of my life??? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should look for a low cal alternative to one of the foods you crave? Like get some sort of low-cal bread that would work for pizza crust and slice up some tomatoes and peppers and whatever veggies you might like on pizza and put on some spices like garlic and basil and oregano and a little bit of fat-free cheese and bake it until the cheese is melted and everything is heated through. If you load it up with low cal veggies, it'll bulk it out so you'll get fuller quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great, lovely. The foods you crave, there's no reason not to eat them, just eat half of one or one every week or so, that way you can still have them.

    I'm doing rubbish. I can't believe I let myself put on a stone and am still stuck binge/purging. I SUCK.

    I love you, muchly, very muchly xxx

    ReplyDelete