Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Scary.

Helloo to my TEN followers! :3

Yesterday, as planned, I went and got my pita from extreme pita.

It's just a small veggie pita filled with: lettuce, tomato, green pepper, pickles, banana pepper, and cucumber. With tzatziki (I loveeee tzatziki) and low-cal Italian dressing. When I eat it I rip off as much of the actual pita part as possible and throw it out (who wants extra carbs? Not me.), so technically it's not as many calories as one would think (I think I worked it out to be 240 at most).

WELL, when I ate it yesterday I got rid of more pita than usual and was so extremely stuffed. Like uber full, I felt so sick for the rest of the night. I also started freaking out about gaining weight. I felt like I'd gained 2-3 pounds and I was NOT happy about that. So I drank a bunch of water to try to flush it out.

Let's just say last night wasn't the best. I am never eating that much again, and never eating at extreme pita again. I just can't handle it, and I could still taste/smell it when I went to sleep.

blech.

LUCKILY though, I only went up 0.1 pounds! Thank GOD lol Next time I eat something with substance (Thanksgiving), I am definitely going to eat slow so that I don't get too full.

Today I fasted again with Evie (it feels good to be empty) and wrote my first uni test EVER! It was in psych, and I really hope I did well... I think I did well, but I don't want to get my hopes up lol I hate defeat :/ I also counted how many stairs I have to walk up to get to my room.

SIXTY.

I don't know if that a lot or not, but at home my set of stairs was only thirteen lol no wonder my thighs are looking a bit better! :)

Anyways, talk to you soon! Think thin girls! xoxo

♥, Mint.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I feel that full. That .1 that you gained might be water since people tend to bloat when they stuff themselves with food. And 60 stairs seems like a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete