Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ba-da-ba-ba!

Helloo~

I'm still at 137.5 but it's okay because today I am HAPPY.

I don't know why, but it's alright with me! I think I realized that as long as I don't give up, I'll get there sooner or later. People don't eat 300 calls or less and stay fat, so I've just got to keep that in mind.

Oh hey! Did I mention that I'm on a liquid fast until I reach 135? It'll be irritating if it takes too long (day 2 now) but I'm just taking advantage of the fact that my stomach doesn't growl anymore. I love it :3 The only thing that's bothersome is that I get suuuper tired sometimes, BUT all I need to do is crack open a diet coke and I'm GOOD TO GO!

And I'm pretty sure my hair is falling out... or I'm shedding like crazy lol either way it's annoying as hell.

Ummm, what else, what else? OH! My psych prof showed us this video today! It's cute and colourful and I like it, so click here to view!

That's about it! I hope I lose some weight by tomorrow... I had a diet pill so hopefully my metabolism is going a bit!

Think thinnnnnn~!

Love LoVe LOVE ♥, Mint!

1 comment:

  1. Been happy is good. :) I love days where I feel so happy that I don't mind about my weight for the day.

    xo

    ReplyDelete