Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of Classes!

Bonjour mon petit chéries!

First day of classes was great! Even though I lost my ring in the garbage can... :(

BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS GREAT!

French: awesome. OF COURSE. It's super basic and everyone I sit with doesn't know any French so I feel super smart lol

Astronomy: LOVE IT. It's in a big lecture hall and I feel so cool and grown up! And the course outline looks like it'll be a good class!

Writing: ... LAME. All the kids are Chinese and don't know English LOL but there's 3 other caucasians except one's a couple and the other I don't know about yet lol she has to take it because she got 69% in grade 12 English instead of 70% just like meee!! There's also this cute 1/2 French 1/2 Japanese guy in that class who has a sexy French accent! And he's super polite and nice! :) Too bad he's not the guy in France I met last summer... :(

Tomorrow I have psych, sociology, and creative writing. I'm so stoked for psychology! (that's my major)
I can't believe how much I love uni lol and because it's like a mini town and everyone's doing their own thing, I feel less worried about what people think of me! Like, today after French, my stomach was growling sooo much that it was embarrassing, so I bought a booster juice and sat, BY MYSELF, and drank it!
I was proud :3 lolol

Anyway,

This is what I ate today:

  • a booster juice
  • a salad

Not bad not bad! :)
Hopefully it stays this easy~!

Think thin!!

♥, Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment