Friday, September 21, 2012

Fastttt

Sooo, I binged.

I made an apple cake because I bought some bad apples, and I ate 6/9 pieces.

I'll be the only fat vegan in the world I swear.

So today I'm fasting. I wanted to write it on here because when I write things down I usually follow through.

I might fast again tomorrow too. I'll see.

I also decided that I need to fast at least one day a week. And that I can only use almond milk in my tea on weekends and on days where I fast.




Ugh, I'm so pathetic. I'm so fat. I'm so behindddd in schoooooool.

All I do is eat everything in the house, make a mess that I don't clean up, and make my mom buy more food while I don't do my homework.

I'm such a big fat disappointment.

I'm digging myself into a hole and I need to get out. Not eating will help me float away.

Think thin.

♥,

Mint.

1 comment:

  1. i had a vegan binge too. on nuts. ugh. im fasting too. with dextrose tablets for my blood sugar. love you. we can do this xx

    ReplyDelete