Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Today will be good.

Fasting again todaaaaay.

Planning on fasting until Saturday but you never know when I'll break.

Today should be good because I'm empty and work a half shift. It's odd how I distance myself away from people but feel more miserable without them.

I really wish I had friends... It'd be so nice just to go exploring and take pictures and be happy. But whatever I guess.

(This is the part of the post where I talk about wanting to be happy, and how I'm going to achieve it)

I think I'm going to try to convince myself that I live in a world of magic LOL and that everything I do is because I'm passionately interested in it. And maybe if I convince myself that I live in this happy place, I'll become happy because of it.

I don't know. Probably won't work. I've got a lot of shadows hovering around me...

Anyway, I had more to write about, buuuut I've forgotten it all for the moment.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment