Saturday, September 15, 2012

Think Think Think Think

All I do now a days is think.

I've never been much of a thinker, so this is really odd to me.

I think about food a lot, about the past, the future sometimes, school, friends, different places, different mes; I think about music, how I feel when I hear it; I think about art, how when I see something truly beautiful, how it feels like something's bubbling inside me.

I think about recipes, how to make them vegan, how to make them taste actually good. I think about words, cursive words, how I can't write them properly.

I think about tea, which teas are good, how I like them because a good cup of tea gives me a much needed hug. I like tea; and I can't wait for winter, it'll be so much better then.

I've been thinking that to be truly successful I should be someone else, not me. I'm not successful, the me that sits here writing this anyway. There is a successful Mint, but I don't know where she is.

The me I need right now is someone who doesn't sulk. I need a me who will keep her head up, get so focussed with what she's doing, that she forgets about how food makes her feel.

You know? I need to forget about food to be able to be successful with food.

I've turned into a comfort eater, and I hate it. I hate it so fucking much. And the fact that I can cook makes it worse. Being vegan doesn't stop me from making bad food. I'm clever, I can make anything from nothing.

I need to focus. Not sulk.

This is hard, it really is.

I wish I wasn't me, omg I really do.

I wish I had purpose in my life, some sort of goal, a passion that I really cared about. I wish I wasn't so hard on myself because then I just end up doing nothing.

I wish I could run away from this place, start a new with a different brain.

Ugh, life.

♥,

Mint.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, that's a lot of thinking, that'd drive my brain insane, I don't think running away will help you, I think, in some way, the world needs you, so wishing to run away will just make it harder for you to give to the world, if you stop hating your brain, you'll be successful in your own way one day :') Much'Love ~X~ <3

    ReplyDelete