Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Some explaining is in order.

Hii,

Sorry for disappearing, again.

I've fallen into a routine of posting for two days straight, and then not posting for weeks.

Hopefully that changes soon, I can't promise anything, but it'd be nice wouldn't it?

Today's the fourth of September, and everyone's at school.

Where am I? At home. Did I drop out? Nope.

What am I doing?

I'm doing correspondents this year. I couldn't live eight hours away from home again. If I did I'd get mega-depressed again and accomplish nothing. So I figured being semi-depressed would be better.

But it's only day one and I'm already stressed out. My French course is completely in French and I can't understand any of it. Thank god for google translate.

I have to complete two French courses per semester for my degree, but because one is needed for the other, I have to cram one course in before starting the second.

And that's just for French. I haven't even gotten my psychology courses yet. So I'm already behind in everything.

Fuck.

AND, I'm working part time also because I decided to buy a car. Fuck, I'm stupid.

Obviously I'm still fat because if I wasn't, I would've bragged about losing weight on here. UGHHH I'm so sick of my pathetic self. Bring back the skinny girl who's got everything together, kay thanks.

It's 3:30 and I haven't even finished the review chapter yet. Fuck my life, this is going to be a bad year.

♥,

Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment