Friday, September 7, 2012

Les démons fait le fantôme chanter.

Hey,

I realized that I haven't told you guys that I'm on day three of being vegan!

I've been trying on and off again for about a year to go vegan but it's always ended with chocolate binges.

BUT, I'm trying hard to eat enough healthy food to keep binges at bay, which results in two things:


  1. Being vegan for more than a day.
  2. Controlling binges so that I can regain my control over food.


It's also really helpful that Starshine is going vegan too, she always gives me inspiration.

Also, since around the end of December, this blog hasn't really been focussed on anything in particular. Mostly depression, and saying sorry for being absent, and saying sorry for binging.

I was thinking of making another blog where I post what I've eaten, just so that I'm more aware of everything. I'm not too sure though, I'll have to think about it. I'm eating way too much lately, I could see myself lying on there, or only posting good days to make myself feel better.

My frustration today is minimal which is a good thing. But I really need an outlet I'm thinking. I love all things arty but I'm so hard on myself, and eventually give up because I'm too hard to please.

The only thing I feel I'm remotely good at is writing. But then, where do I start? What do I write? I need a tutorial on how to be creative. Scratch that, I need a tutorial on just life in general, that'd be awesome, thanks.

I work today (4-8) so it should be a good food day... As long as I don't eat the potato salad, or the coleslaw, or the cookies.

Fuck I'm fat. It's okay though, because I won't eat them, and I won't care that I'm not eating them, I won't even think about them. More thoughts to avoid, awesomeeee.

♥,

Mint.

2 comments:

  1. yayayayayayayayayayayaayyayayayayayayaayyaayyay.

    you need to read my last post. about my vegan binge LOL it was 158kcals
    IM OVER THE MOON.

    Also, if you click the tab at the top of my blog "persephone's inventory of all things consumed" you can see my food intake. I haven't lied. The binges are marked *binge* by the date, they are awful. the thing is tho, if you lie, you are only lying to you, it doesnt change whats happened. I used to just write "binge" and not write what i ate or anything, but now i do, i can see the patterns. I count anything over 2300kcals a day a binge, i walk a LOT so thats why i have given myself a higher limit.

    Love you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyyyyy! Wow well done on the Vegan thing! Glad it is going well for you - it really sounds like a good thing to try.. :) Hope it makes you feel good the way its making Starshine! Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete