Sunday, September 16, 2012

{Insert clever, meaningful title hereee}

Soooo,

Today was interesting.

After breakfast this morning, I thought I had a seed stuck in the back of my teeth. So I got some floss and *POP* out comes a chunk of my tooth.

What the honest fuck?

There's like a gap back there now. And sometimes it hurts when I eat something, but I really don't want to go to the dentist. I don't like the dentist. I don't like needles in my mouth, I don't like being nervous, feeling awkward. And I KNOW that if I go to the dentist, my heart will have those nervous flutters, and I super hate those. Especially when I'm halfway upside down because of the fucking dentist chair.

The plus of the day though is that my work pants are FINALLY a bit looser! Yaaaaaaay! :)

That's definitely the positive reinforcement I've been looking for! Every day, smaller, smaller, smaller...

I'm so excited.

With school I'm super behind still, but whatever I guess... I don't even care right now.

Ughhhhh, life!

- Mint.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you know this but you need to suck it up and go to the dentist. Otherwise, stuff might get stuck in the gap. And congrats on your looser pants.

    ReplyDelete