Wednesday, September 5, 2012

PanicPanicPanic

I want to die so fucking much.

I'll never pass this French course.

I'm never going to be fluent in French.

Even if I was fluent, what use is it?

I'm never going to live on my own, thus I'm never going to go out and meet people.

I hate people anyway.

I'm never going to be kissed, or loved because who wants that?

I'm never going to be thin.

I'm never going to accomplish anything.

I'm never going to be happy.

There's no point to my life, other than wasting time, waiting to die.

Omg I hate everything so much.

I can't cope with anything.

I have to work again in two days. I'm so fat though. I'm always so god damn fat. It's embarrassing parading around in this body. I'm sorry that people have to look at me.

My shift is a full 8 hours and 1 hour for lunch.

I'll be behind yet another day in my courses.

Time keeps racing, I try to chase it but it's no use, I can't catch up now. I'm too far behind.

I give up.

Let me die, oh please, let me die.

I want death. The coldness of it. I want the air to be free of my lungs, the world to be free from me.

My mind is a waste. It's infested with hate, and evil.

I can't deal with it.

I'm so tired, but I've have seven espresso shots today.

I'm such a waste.

Someone please kill me.

2 comments:

  1. Ok wow you really need to go and chat with someone and get a hug. I feel like this a lot too, please don't act on it, I know everything can feel hopeless and pointless (that part about fluency and what is the point - thats my attitude to my degree right now).

    My email is persephonepaix@gmail.com
    if you email ill send a link to my facebook and normal email so you can get some support if you want

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)

    Persephone Paix mentioned you might need some support on her blog.

    wish I could give you a hug!

    hang in there my lovely everything will be ok soon i promise!

    xx

    ReplyDelete