Friday, September 28, 2012

Employed.

So when I told my mom that I quit she went ballistic on me, and told me that I had to go to work to take down the note I wrote.

But when she told me this it was too late to go down there, so instead I had to wake up at six in the morning (so I could ready and look presentable because I'm insecure like that), drive down to work before anyone got in, and take down the note. T_T

That makes me feel trapped and without control.

It sort of sucked because I didn't go to sleep that night until 2 o'clock since my dog decided to take up the ENTIRE bed, and also because I had to work until nine last night. But oh well I guess, hopefully today will be better?

OH YEAH, yesterday I ate salad at work again. I'm such a failure omg. But I'm still shrinkingggg :) It's such a good feeling, I love it. I should really be fasting though...

I should really be doing a lot of things right now, actually.

Maybe I'll try today.

Think thin!

♥,

Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment